Thursday, April 2, 2009

WOO! 4 years and counting!


Happy 4-year-anniversary!
That is, my dear blog(s)/writing. I love you, and I don't know what I would do without you. You bring amazing insight into my life and you let God speak to me through you.
Also thanks for successfully letting me take this relationship to the next level (blogging). Successfully. And while I do have a few mild concerns, they're nothing like those of actual published authors. Although I'm sure I'll be running into that later.

(this is from postsecret)

I'm pretty busy right now. I have to juggle commencement/graduation/scholarships/prom/church/an important birthday coming up/and quite a few things to think about. So no time for deep thought or anything über-creative for here.

Song stuck in my head today all day: Alive--P.O.D. I think it's because it was on the radio this morning.

--E.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment