Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool's.


MOST EPIC PRANK EVER:
Leave class early and cover your unsuspecting boyfriend's car in post-it notes. I left him a post-it in his every class and stuck one on his locker between classes. The last one read "Good luck after school today." He was clueless. Then he was in for a surprize. Apparently I'm "really gonna get it now". To that I say HA-HA because this was the best-set-up prank ever. Happy April 1st dear.


Thanks to http://misfit410.blogspot.com/ for the following awesome idea, by the way.:
"I want to take a moment of my time to stop and say thank you to Barack Hussein Obama who has done a fantastic job the last 3 months...The future of our very important auto unions now seems very secure, our banks are in very good hands and I can see no way for us to go except up. I hope you all will join me in putting our partisan politics aside and giving this great man the credit he deserves, I even propose we mark this day from now on as "Barack Obama Day"..Happy April 1st everyone."

No comments:

Post a Comment