Saturday, April 4, 2009

25 Random Things About Me.

Homework is for freshmen.
Some days I wish I had freckles.
I used to be obsessed with The Sims.
I write every day for publishing/personal reflection.
I wonder what’s wrong with people who say they “don’t read much”.
Every day is a gift. That’s why it’s called ‘the present’.
I love heavy metal (Metallica’s latest CD is amazing, but old school Metallica is alright too).
I like taking pictures but none of my friends like their pictures taken.
God is life.
I almost never watch TV.
I’m kind of obsessed with cycling at this point.
From my perspective, basketball games are only fun if you’re in Pep Band.
And high school sports are overrated.
I grew out of the whole “being a senior” thing about four months ago.
I don’t mind being a farm girl for a few weeks in the summer when we go down to our lakehouse.
I have very special friends. No, really. They’re special.
I already have my dream car.
I like healthy food, although people who don’t do their research (especially on organics) really dumbfound me.
I can’t live without my laptop (for writing purposes).
I play piano. I play piano well. I’ve been playing keyboard in a band for 5 years.
I like psychology. The knowledge I have in that area makes manipulating people very easy.
I am not an American citizen yet. I will be soon.
I’m afraid of balloons and oversleeping.
I have CDO: OCD in alphabetical order.
9 times out of 10 my hands are cold. Cold hands warm heart, they say.
Most of my friends are band geeks.
I don’t like cake. Or cookies.
My grandparents are the best, and I grew up with only one set. R.I.P. Grandpa.
I do silly stuff just to make people laugh. I like making people happy.
I am still achieving self-actualization. Are you?
My favorite color is yellow…and black…and silver.
I was born in Ryazan, Russia.
I’m learning to play bass…it’s not going very well.
I like good food. I might have already mentioned that. In any case, I like tasty food…and lots of it.
I like randomness…oh look, a cow! Penguins! Eek! (yeah inside joke nevermind)
I love America’s Funniest Home Videos.
I have Spina Bifida. Yes. Except it’s the non-malignant kind so I’ll never be paralyzed. Praise God.
I like picking on my cousin since I only have one.
I find people my age annoying but reasonably easy to deal with.
I’ve dressed up and went trick-or-treating as the same thing for the past 4 years yet no one ever figured out it was me.
I’ve only broken one bone my whole life: the little thing on the side of my elbow. I was at Mr. Gatti’s in the jungle gym…
I desperately want to learn to play the Balalaika.

No comments:

Post a Comment