Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Oh yes, and procrastinating.

What I'm doing right now:

-Writing a commencement essay (a poem, actually) good enough to make everyone cry. If they don't cry I'll use tear gas in the whole auditorium tomorrow at speaker tryouts.

-Eating dry Ramen because I'm so stressed out that I need something to munch on.

-Not to worry!--with the Ramen I'm drinking cold milk with sugar and vanilla extract.

-Laughing at the fact that there were only 4 seniors in our all-senior Government class yesterday.

-Remembering prom and planning to organize a CF-BOPM-RRWHM-SECRHMF: campaign for the betterment of prom music and replacing rap with heavy metal so everyone can really have more fun. (And we'll have a IYDLIL policy: if you don't like it, leave.)

-Wondering which prom picture to put up (I have a few good ones, but the best pictures I have are, of course, of my insanely handsome date.)

-Losing the game.

-Wondering why it must be that humans are doomed to spend 1/3 of their earthly life sleeping. I don't have enough time for anything these days!

That's all.
--E.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment