Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Stress...kind of.

Among all the stress of the day, that picture ^^^ gave me a great laugh.
Thank God for laughter. Amazingly stress-relieving and mind-curing.


As far as stress goes, though, here's what I got:


Here's that bike I'm thinking about getting.
So let's hope I can pull my resources together and get it. Also, let's hope my parents read my earlier post about dangers of cycling and see that really New York, California, Florida, and Texas are just stupid when it comes to road safety. Our town, a college town, is very bike-friendly.



Okay that's all I have to say for the day unless you'd like to hear my rant about Ms. Kvale's wonderful candy selection in Physics class or my chiropractor misadventures.
I'll leave you with a verse:
Psalm 63:3
Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you.

--E.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment