Thursday, April 23, 2009

?

It's odd, I haven't had anything to say about anything since late March. Usually I'm not this untalkative, but I know there's a problem when even my personal blog (not this one) is lacking words. Seriously, normally I average a page or two a day in personal writing, and recently, since late March, it's a paragraph on average. I'm not quite sure what is happening. I have two theories:
1) I don't have time
2) I've lost interest in writing
And the second one is theoretically impossible because writing is a calling of a sort for me. And I do have time, I just choose to not use it for writing for reasons unknown to me.
So then what's the problem? I can't figure it out.
Yes, I know it's Hannah Montana. It's a good song, though.

The struggles in our lives are tests of faithfulness.

--E.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment