Monday, July 6, 2009

Vintage swimsuits for the modesty freak.

I love vintage swimsuits. Seriously. If everyone had one of these there'd be a lot less troubles in the world. (Okay really I could go into the whole deal about how girls of this time don't know modesty and how we need to cover up for the sake of our guys' innocent minds (right) but that's another discussion).



LOOK. AT. THIS.
The reason I'm posting it here is for personal future reference & because my "Favorites" folder is disabled on this computer.


I found that swimsuit HERE and the price tag is only $130.





And speaking of vintage things, how nice is this:
Definitely goes with the beach theme.
& I had no idea it was called a 'parasol'...I guess that makes sense in Spanish








Okay that's my shopping rant for the day.
--E.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment